Over the years, a variety of materials has been used to construct storage tanks for water and wastewater storage. These systems – most commonly constructed of non-reinforced concrete, but also of polyethylene and steel – do not provide the many benefits of a fiberglass tank, a tank which is structurally strong, corrosion-resistant, watertight, lightweight and easily installed.
ARC Insulations manufactures one of the finest FRP tanks to meet the need for storage of various chemicals like nitric acid, sulfuric acid in industrial plants. We also cater to the oil and gas sector by manufacturing tanks with sizes ranging from 1 KL to 100 KL, diameters ranging from 3 to 14 foot.
FRP tanks and vessels designed as per BS4994 are widely used in the chemical industry in the following sectors:
- Chlor-alkali manufacturers,
- Wood pulp and paper,
- Metal extraction,
- Food processing,
- Air pollution control equipment, especially at municipal waste water treatment plants and water treatment plants.
We will design and fabricate tanks to your specifications in accordance with ASTM or other world industrial standards using the highest performance, high temperature epoxy vinyl ester resins. We offer a wide range of tank models and materials both vertical and horizontal. Let the professionals at ARC Insulations work with you to ensure your needs are met.
ARC products are manufactured in a 35000 sq.ft. modern plant located on the outskirts of Kolkata which built at a cost of US$ 2.5 Million with latest machines and supporting equipment.
Facilities at a glance
- 35000 sq.ft. covered workshop with 1500 sq.ft. Laboratory
- 2 storied Office building
- Quarters for employees
- Substantial skilled and unskilled workforce to deliver the output, which includes mechanical and chemical engineers, mechanical fitters, machinists, skilled moulders and operators to undertake smooth operation of the plant
ARC FRP Products are used in the following industries in various applications
Facilities at a glance
- Metal finishing and electroplating plants
- Chemical manufacturing and processing plants
- Bulk drugs manufacturing and pharmaceutical plants
- Water treatment plants
- Fertiliser and pesticide plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Wood pulp and paper plants
- Municipal waste water treatment plants
- Food Processing plants
- Metal extraction plants
- Steel Pickling plants